Long Island Adirondack (ECA15)
Another take on the classic adirondack style. The Long Island adirondack sits just the same as the South Beach. The difference is in the back styles. Although it's always best to stop in and sit in the chairs, we find the Long Island and South Beach adirondacks to be very comfortable for most people.
Add a matching ottoman, to complete your set.
Available in a variety of colors. Vibrant colors are an additional $60.
- Eco-friendly product with mostly recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature’s elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- Available in 13 attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA